Any Doc!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATTER IS MADE OF WAVES

Go down

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Empty MATTER IS MADE OF WAVES

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:51 pm

MATTER IS MADE OF WAVES

" The material Universe is solely made out of Aether "

by Gabriel LaFreniere.

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Electron.5_couleur

This spherical standing wave system is an electron.

Actually, it is not "standing" but rather moving as a result of the Doppler effect.

Phase opposition areas appear in red. This method allows zero amplitude zones to be displayed in black.

Then it becomes possible to enhance the stunning phase wave, which is clearly visible on the right.

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Equationsmarcotte

Mr. Jocelyn Marcotte's equations are fundamental.

They were well known in the math literature, yet they had never been related to the electron.

x = 2 * pi * distance / lambda

y stands for amplitude.

The amplitude singularity for x = 0 is normalized to y = 1 for phase and to y = 0 for quadrature.
sunny
sunny

จำนวนข้อความ : 3511
Registration date : 28/06/2008

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Empty Re: MATTER IS MADE OF WAVES

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 pm

JUST WAVES

Matter is made of waves. Nothing else exists but the aether. Yes, I realize that this may sound quite weird. However I know a lot about optics, waves and physics and this is why I strongly affirm the wave nature of matter.

For example, one should answer this simple question: how does a photon work, from a mechanical point of view? Surely, nobody ever proposed an acceptable explanation. The point is that, as long as this question remains unanswered, nobody is entitled to believe that photons really exist. Up to now, it was just a convenient word hiding one's ignorance. Additionally, there is absolutely no evidence of photons inside radio waves. There is no evidence of electric and magnetic fields inside them either because they may simply induce such fields inside matter as well without any need for carrying them all the way. Finally, the true nature of light, radio waves, electric and magnetic fields, gravity, energy, fields of force, electrons and matter itself is still totally unknown.

Despite our immense knowledge, we are still standing in front of the Unknown. The goal is to find the truth. So our first step should be to propose hypotheses and examine them.

Actually, this web site does explain all from a mechanical point of view. Nobody else ever proposed so many acceptable hypotheses. There are many revolutionary assumptions throughout these pages. If you are unable to propose some of your own, do not reject my ideas simply because they sound ridiculous. You should examine them first. And if you disagree with them, you need an acceptable reason.

Remember Galileo.

RIPPLES ON WATER

One may produce ripples on water by throwing a pebble into the calm waters of a lake. This produces outgoing waves.

One may also produce ingoing waves by means of a large hoop. They culminate at the center and then become outgoing waves. So they must meet ingoing waves.

The following animation shows that the superposition of ingoing and outgoing waves produce a well-known structure: standing waves.

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Conc_conv_petitMATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Conc_div_petitMATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Conc_stat_petit

This concentric spherical standing wave system was first proposed by Mr. Milo Wolff.

The Doppler effect.

If the hoop is slowly moved forward while producing such standing waves, they become compressed forward and dilated backward. This is the Doppler effect, which acts in the same way on ingoing and outgoing waves.

This produces the very special wave shown below. Let's call it a "moving standing wave", because this wave system truly moves.

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Doppler_convMATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Doppler_divMATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Doppler_total

The spherical non concentric Doppler system.

Here, it seems immobile as seen from inside its frame of reference; but actually it is moving to the right.

Please note that the correct device should also undergo the Lorentz Transformations.

That is, the circular hoop should transform to a squashed ellipse and it should undulate vertically along the displacement axis.

The movie clip below shows the accurate process in a 2-D space:

Doppler_Lorentz_2D_standing_waves.avi

I used an artificial 3-D effect in order to produce a more intuitive view. However, unlike waves on a flat surface, this moving standing wave system rather extends in a three-dimensional space. It is made out of spherical waves. It is represented in its own moving frame of reference, where it does not seem to move. This is all about inertia. But in fact, it is a highly mobile system and it may also change its speed and direction.

This wave shows all of the electron's properties.

It is unlikely that this wave is known, else it would have been systematically mentioned as an example to illustrate the Lorentz transformations. Indeed, it conforms to them in a spectacular way and even allows the theory of Relativity to be explained. For instance it shows vertical parallel zones traveling toward the right. This is the "phase wave", which was apparently discovered by Louis de Broglie. Each zone indicates places where the Lorentz t' time is the same, as a result of the time shift.

Even better, this wave exhibits all of the electron's properties. Everything indicates that it actually is an electron.

This wave is an electron.

Judge for yourself:

This wave contains energy. When immobile, this energy is constant, which explains quanta. Otherwise, its energy increases according to the gamma factor: this was predicted by Lorentz. Moreover, this wave can move. Its speed and direction do not normally change, which explains Newton's inertia. But they can change because of the radiation pressure. This leads to mechanical properties exerted from a distance. This wave also exhibits a spin as a result of its phase rotation.

This wave spectacularly conforms to the Lorentz transformations. It seems at rest as seen by an observer moving along with it. It even seems to act and react in every frame of reference as if it were at rest. From its perspective, another standing wave system seems to undergo the Doppler effect only according to its relative speed. This explains Relativity.

Thus, the presence of a "solid" particle is no longer needed to explain matter. It is even excluded. An electron isn't a metal marble covered in chrome. An electron cannot be made of matter. This site shows that it is rather matter which is solely made out of electrons.
sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm

NO AMAZING INVENTIONS

You will not find here any indication that a better knowledge of the wave nature of matter may lead to some amazing inventions. Clearly, all of matter's properties have been already discovered. The final touch was just to explain why matter behaves like this.

Unfortunately, I could not find any practical idea based on my discovery.

No, there is no new sort of energy which could be cleaner or cheaper then petroleum.

And no, I did not find the secret of levitation. I must be very clear here: if you one are impassioned of esotericism and the paranormal, you are politely invited to go elsewhere. Here, one speaks quite simply about physics and mechanics.
sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:22 pm

THE ELECTRON

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Electron.707

This wave is an electron.

Mr. Jocelyn Marcotte's equations below are fundamental.

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Equations_Marcotte

x = 2 * pi * distance / lambda

y stands for amplitude.

Please note that amplitude is normalized to y = 1 at the center for phase and to y = 0 for quadrature.

Of course, those equations are well known in the math literature.

However, they had never been related to the electron.
sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 pm

ELECTRONS ARE WAVES

The Huygens Principle.

I have been fascinated by optics and wave phenomena since my early age. So I know well that the Huygens Principle is always highly reliable.

Around 1995, personal computers finally became accessible, fast and practical. I then elaborated a new algorithm whose goal was to perform the summation of Huygens' well known wavelets inside a 3-D space. I was working on the Airy disk, which is the amazing interference pattern which is present at the focal plane of any convergent lens or telescope mirror.

The program was a hit. The results below represent a very seldom shown Airy disk. It should behave like this only for a very wide 180° aperture angle. This means that instead of the usual narrow light cone, the source is a full hemisphere. Look at this!

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Airy180

The Airy disk for a 180° aperture angle.

It can also be considered as one half of an electron. Rightward waves only are present.

Mr. Marcotte's equations above predict exactly the graphics shown in the lower right corner.
sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Discovering the electron.

While working on this, I already knew that matter and especially electrons should be made of spherical standing waves. I was also aware that such waves should undergo the Doppler effect, allowing them to move freely at variable speeds. However, I did not reveal this major discovery because I feared (I was wrong!) that a better knowledge of matter, considering the amazing forces involved, would lead us to a devastating Apocalypse. It is a well known fact that most discoveries such as radioactivity were always followed by more and more powerful weapons.

I could never find any indication that this could be true for the wave nature of matter, though. So, in 2002, I wrote a book which was exempt of any mystery: Matter is made of Waves. It was not the case for another book written in 2000: The Theory of Absolute. I had to make it very evanescent about the wave nature of matter (it is not my discovery, but I was the first and I am still the only person who can explain all about it: electrons, matter, forces, mechanics). My goal was simply to restore Lorentz's Relativity, whose concept is absolute. Although this point of view leads to the same predictions as Einstein's, it should be emphasized that his Relativity, while it proves to be true, is nevertheless the result of our errors while recording phenomena.

I discovered Mr. Milo Wolff's site in July 2003. Many observations appear to be correct, but I must strongly disapprove many of his ideas here, and especially the WSM (wave structure of matter) ideology using philosophy in order to make scientific discoveries. This is weird. But Milo was right at least in one point: his concentric spherical standing wave showed a full wavelength core. Both static and Doppler models, which I presented in 2002, showed only a half-wavelength core. This may seem strange, but exploring a new world is not obvious. I simply had not yet realized the similitude between the electron and the Airy disk. So I immediately returned to my Airy disk program and I found that Mr. Wolff was right. I obtained this:

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Huygens00

Two opposite 180° Airy disks adding themselves produce a spherical standing wave system.

The full lambda core indicates that a pi phase shift (actually a wave acceleration) must occur inside.

In order to achieve this, waves traveling through the core must behave in a very unusual way.

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Electron_statique

Mr. Milo Wolff's static electron and its full lambda core, according to the Huygens Principle.
sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:30 pm

LaFreniere's wave.

This Doppler moving electron is my discovery. It was shown in my book and I called it LaFreniere's Wave when I uploaded my first Internet web pages in September 2002.

The electron can move at any speed from 0 to nearly the speed of light through the aether because it undergoes the Doppler effect (or the Lorentz transformations, which is the same). In spite of my desperate attempts to make him recognize that, M. Wolff never did.

I also showed before anyone else the correct diagrams for it. Unfortunately, Mr. Marcotte's formulas were missing, but I succeeded anyway. As a matter of fact, the Huygens Principle is far more important and relevant as a tool. The results are a convincing proof that the system should behave this way.

This wave shows all of the electron properties.

The electron's properties are well known. The list is astounding. It is so small that it has no apparent dimension. Its electrostatic charge is negative. There is also a positive antiparticle, the positron, which exhibits exactly the same properties except for the opposite charge. Its wave properties are now a well admitted fact. It can accelerate, slow down and change its direction. It can act and react as a result of an apparent contact, but also at a distance. It contains intrinsic energy according to mc^2, and additional kinetic energy according to m(gamma – 1)c^2 while moving as a result of Lorentz's mass increase. Except for the spin, which is either –1/2 or +1/2, all electrons are rigorously identical.

In addition, the electron is the main player for a lot of phenomena such as magnetic and electric fields, light and radio waves emission, and chemical reactions. It can stabilize itself around the nucleus to form an atom, and it can bind molecules together. Finally, it is a well known fact that electron and positron collisions produce quarks and gluonic fields. This indicates that in this case electrons and positrons involved do not really annihilate. They should most likely be hidden but still present inside quarks and have their standing waves joined together as gluonic fields. This strongly suggests that matter (or any other particle) is solely made of electrons.

This is a huge responsibility for so small a particle, but the electron magnificently takes up the challenge. This web site explains how it is possible.

The moving spherical standing waves calculus.

So the electron appears to be the equivalent of a very special Airy disk whose aperture angle is 360°. As seen above, just one hemisphere becomes the source of traveling waves, but adding the opposite one rather produces standing waves. This is Milo Wolff's unmoving electron. Now let's see how the Doppler effect should transform it.

Using the Huygens Principle, I submitted all of Huygens' wavelets to a Doppler effect. The algorithm then becomes a bit more complicated because the wavelength must shorten regularly from 1–beta forward to 1+beta backward (beta = v/c). The computer produced the following result, which is correct only along the displacement axis:

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Huygens01

The moving electron's axial waves, using the Huygens Principle.

This was confirmed in July 2006 by Mr. Jocelyn Marcotte thanks to his 3-D optimized wave algorithm.
sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Marcotte's equations.

Mr. Jocelyn Marcotte informed me in January 2006 that he had found a new simpler algorithm for the aether. It is different from Mr. Philippe Delmotte's, the first inventor, because square or sawtooth waves are propagating normally, while Delmotte's produces some sort of heat, a local vibration of the "aether granules". This does not mean that it is better. It is simply different, but this suggests that many options are possible for an ideal aether. However, in both cases, sine waves behave normally, much like the sound propagates inside a solid and homogeneous substance such as quartz.

Mr. Marcotte graduated in 1989 as an electric engineer from École Polytechnique, Université de Montréal, Québec, Canada. He is obviously a champion in computer programming, because he firstly had to handle the new FreeBASIC programming language. He then immediately succeeded in testing my moving electron inside his own 3-D Virtual Aether. Among others, he also tested the evolution of a standard Gaussian impulse, and he seemed to be the only person on Earth who understood my Airy disk algorithm (up to now, just three people did). By March 2006, he informed me that Milo Wolff's static electron could be represented using the equation below where x stands for phase, distance or delay in radians: x = 2 * pi * distance / lambda. Then amplitude is given by:

y = sin(x) / x

This is a well known equation in the math literature. It is also known as the sinc(x) function, which is short for sinus cardinalis. But it had never been related to the electron, albeit it is a solution of Bessel's spherical function. The singularity for x = 0, y = 1 is also well established. I was using the equivalent since the beginning: y = sin(2 * pi * distance / lambda) / distance. The distance (x is more exactly the phase as a result of the delay) not being in radians, the wave shape for the electron core was wrong, though.

On July 27, 2006, Mr. Marcotte finally found that the two wave sets traveling in opposite directions and producing the electron could be calculated according to the formula below, for quadrature (pi / 2 phase):

y = (1 – cos(x) ) / x

This formula is also well known in the math literature. As far as I know both equations were mainly used in order to find the precalculus limits before performing trigonometric differential calculus.

Those formulas are awesome:

MATTER  IS  MADE  OF  WAVES Equations_Marcotte

Jocelyn Marcotte's equations and the resulting graphics.

It should be pointed out that the cosine indicates quadrature (pi / 2 phase), which is normally the highest amplitude point. However, the electron central antinode is an exception because it is a full wavelength wide. A pi / 2 phase shift occurs in the center, and so the maximum amplitude there is indicated by the sine function while the cosine indicates the zero level. Anywhere else the normal amplitude level according to the distance remains the rule, though.

If all happens like I presume, in the future, those equations will be recognized as the first equations of all. They are fundamental.
sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ