Any Doc!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Drugs in Drinking Water Mind Control

Go down

.Drugs in Drinking Water Mind Control Empty .Drugs in Drinking Water Mind Control

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 am

sunny
sunny

จำนวนข้อความ : 3511
Registration date : 28/06/2008

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

.Drugs in Drinking Water Mind Control Empty Re: .Drugs in Drinking Water Mind Control

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:38 am

US Government Supplies Supplies to “Poison Human”… Fluoride is the main chemical that “controls” us… The government convinced the doctors that it was good for the water supply.. Then that’s when everyone caught on to the bandwagon.. When i ask my friends what they think of Fluoride they automatically think that it prevents cavity’s but that’s not true! It could make them worse .. So now it’s common knowledge when it’s not even true! True Propaganda!

There’s one problem with this video. It claims there are drugs in the water, which I do not doubt. But it offers neither actual measurements nor any verifiable evidence of the claims.

If the tests found that 10% of all water was actually prozac, then that would be a serious problem.

I know that previous tests of municiple water have found that there were very small trace amounts of the product found in our water: Parts per trillion. I find that acceptable. It is not the mere presence in any amount that is wrong, but the quantity found. A trace amount will have zero impact on me. I don’t care if there are trace amounts. There is just as much fecal matter in water from natural sources as there is pharma. IT DOESN’T HAVE ANY EFFECT ON US that our own biological filters can’t handle.

I believe in the message of this video. We should take action. We should create independent testing agencies to constantly monitor our water. And we should also educate ourselves as to how our bodies filter out toxins, and what amount of chemicals in the water are too great for our bodies to handle. And then release a video that gives the facts along with the emotional uproar.

As for the comment that there was urine in the water; get used to that buddy. Pretty much all water on the planet is recycled and contains waste. The planet doesn’t make new water; it’s all recycled. Those crystal clear fresh water springs flowing from the most pure possible source, are spouting water that has been ingested, bathed in, used for irrigation, or has otherwise come in contact with the elements present on this earth at some point in time. But the planet is a great filter and it does a good job of cleaning up all of the “bad” stuff, leaving only trace amounts. And it’s OK, because that’s truly natural and our bodies are equipped to handle trace amount. It’s why we have a liver. Having a few drinks with your buddies is far more toxic than drinking trace amounts of anything in the water, even when ingested daily over the course of a lifetime.

The energy in this video was good. I encourage you to use that energy to educate yourself further, find hard evidence through your own testing, and then produce another video containing verifiable facts.
sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

.Drugs in Drinking Water Mind Control Empty Re: .Drugs in Drinking Water Mind Control

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 am

sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  sunny Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 am

sunny
sunny

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน