Any Doc!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odyssey White Ice #1 Putter Review

Go down

Odyssey White Ice #1 Putter Review Empty Odyssey White Ice #1 Putter Review

ตั้งหัวข้อ  jyandff Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:50 am

I have owned at least 15 or 20 putters in my lifetime and this Odyssey White Ice #1 Putter is hands down the best feeling, most accurate Odyssey Putters I have ever used.
The Odyssey White Ice 1 features a new multi-layer White Ice insert that has been developed with the help of feedback from Callaway’s stable of top Tour players. The White Ice insert has been designed to provide enhanced sound and responsiveness while providing even more consistency on each putting stroke.
This putter is also very easy to line up. I have tried 2-ball and 3-ball putters and still have difficulty lining them up. This putter (#1 model) has a line in the center to line the ball and hole up. Easiest putter to line up I have ever used. In a word, it is the best putter I have used and at the current price it is a steal. If you are interested in these Odyssey Putters, you can put them into your Callaway Golf Bags. Don't hesitate anymore.

jyandff

จำนวนข้อความ : 12
Registration date : 13/07/2011

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน