Any Doc!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Callaway Golf X-24 Hot Irons

Go down

The Callaway Golf X-24 Hot Irons Empty The Callaway Golf X-24 Hot Irons

ตั้งหัวข้อ  jyandff Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Callaway Golf has announced the release of the new X-24 Hot irons. The company is touting them as the longest and most accurate Callaway Irons the company has ever made.
I tried these Callaway Golf Clubs in both steel and graphite a few times over the past several months, and I still can't get over the amazing turnaround they have seen thanks to the Quality Control they acquired form the old Ben Hogan company. All the I's have been dotted, the T's have been crossed, and they are watching their P's and Q's to boot. To add to all of that, they have introduced these irons at a more than reasonable price. Here's why any player with a semi-repeatable swing, and an urge to get better needs to try these.
From the makers of the #1 Irons in Golf for the last 13 years and counting comes the longest, most accurate Callaway X Series Irons ever.Callaway X-24 Hot Irons are powered by a consistently hot face that generates blazing ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy. The new stealth PVD finish provides a distinctive dark look that minimizes glare. The X-24 Callaway Golf Clubs is a new style come with the most reasonable price & free shipping worldwide, great discount on golfclubshotsale.com.

jyandff

จำนวนข้อความ : 12
Registration date : 13/07/2011

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน